Sending forms through Quickbooks RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to send forms through QuickBooks using Outlook Office365.  It does not give me the option to do so is that correct?  It only says webmail and QuickBooks email.  If I use webmail for a few sends it shuts down quickbooks.  Help
    Monday, August 13, 2018 8:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Paper Depot,

Thanks for visiting Outlook IT Pro Discussion forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client and my knowledge about QuickBooks is limited, personally I'd like to suggest contacting the customer support for QuickBooks to confirm if it is supported to send forms through QuickBooks via Outlook. The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondent. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:09 AM
  • Hi Paper,

Please refer to the article below and see if it applies to your scenario. If yes, please upgrading Office to the latest version and check the result:

External applications crash sending email through Outlook

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 8:09 AM