Can't type with keyboard in microsoft Word RRS feed

• Question

• I am using the Microsoft office for Mac. Over the last few weeks I have a problem that pops up every couple of days where I can type into my word document using my keyboard. I can use the mouse to click, cut and paste copy and select the menu options but not the keyboard. I can restart and it works fine again. I read on several user blogs that by turning the projects gallery off that pops up when you start the program its solves the problem. That did work for a while but now its up to its old tricks again
    Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

In this forum we discuss questions about Office for Windows, since you are using Office for Mac, I suggest you post the question in Office for Mac forum to get more dedicated assistance:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:16 AM