Remove a site from Topology RRS feed

• Question

• Hello we have a new client who already has a Skype for business Enterprise up and running. They currently have 2 sites (head office and Data center) The Data center is only being used for an emergency in case Head Office goes down but i don't even think the replication is happening because SQL has no mirror or availability group set up. But the customer doesn't want to pay for Data center anymore anyways so what would be the best way to get rid of the site and pool without interfering with the head office and production site

Thanks in advance

Friday, June 2, 2017 3:08 PM

All replies

• Hi ageless40,

Regarding this issue, I agree with you. According to your description, if you want to achieve this goal, the best way is to do failover for head office site. Like you side, mirror or disaster recovery.

I will share a document about how to do failover for SFB server, please refer to
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms.lync.plan.highavailabilitytype.aspx

Hope this reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, June 12, 2017 9:05 AM
    Monday, June 5, 2017 6:49 AM