none
Is it possible to download and upload all threads?

Question

• Hi,

Previously I was using another Microsoft account for using Microsoft Communities and Forums.

I have some threads in that account.

Now I am using another Microsoft account for using Microsoft Communities and Forums.

I want a single Microsoft account for using Microsoft Communities and Forums.

That’s why I want to download all threads of previous Microsoft account and upload them to another Microsoft account so that all threads must be in a single account.

I believe I explained my query correctly.

If it is possible, please let me know, how to do this?

Regards

InTechSys 

InTechSys

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:31 PM

Answers

• Microsoft Answers site and MSDN / TechNet forums are completely different platforms. There is no method of integration between the two. Also it isn't possible to merge forums accounts in either platforms.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:43 PM
  • Sounds like you're asking to merge threads from one forums account into another. There isn't any way to do that.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by InTechSys Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:46 PM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:37 PM

All replies

• Microsoft Answers site and MSDN / TechNet forums are completely different platforms. There is no method of integration between the two. Also it isn't possible to merge forums accounts in either platforms.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:43 PM
  • Thank you replying for my question.

I do not mean to merge forums accounts. I mean to download all threads from one account and upload them to another account.

InTechSys

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:34 PM
  • Sounds like you're asking to merge threads from one forums account into another. There isn't any way to do that.

• Marked as answer by InTechSys Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:46 PM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:37 PM