Lync Client cant dial to pbx ext RRS feed

• Question

• Dear friends,

I'm new in pbx integeration. 1st ill explain abt my environment. i've Median 1000 unit n connected existing pbx. my Pbx ext(3 digit) are 2xx,3xx,4xx ..etc. my outgoing  numbers are 10 digits . I've created dial plan for ext dial to talk.

and i've creat a dial plan ext and check it, its normalized properly. and 2nd creat voice policy n route and commited , creat a test user and ive them a Line URI also.  when im dialing it normalizing but cant going a call to PBX end.

anyone pls explain about this or else correct me .

Best Regards

madushka
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 1:12 AM

All replies

• Take a look at the event viwer at your front-end server and at the mediation server (if they are not colocated.) Often you will get some clues there as to what the problem might be.

Next thing I would check is if you are even receiving an invite from your Mediant to your mediation server, then you would know that IP addresses and ports are correct, and then it is probably just a number (normalization) issue.

/mk

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 9:32 AM
  • Hi, thx for reply i corrected it my self but its a routing issue.

Best Regards

Madushka

madushka - http://uctechi.blogspot.com/ | Live - madushka@live.com | If got your answer don't forget to Rate as an Answer
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:51 AM