Screenshot snaps are not copying in paint. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support,

We are using Windows 7 Professional.The screenshots are not copying in paint.paint. Even though we are pressing Print screen button and afterwards try to copy the screenshot in paint.It is not copying.

Is there any link available to download the paint? 

Your support is highly appreciated.

Regards

Pradeep.R

• Edited by pradeeppdy Saturday, February 7, 2015 7:59 AM
    Saturday, February 7, 2015 5:04 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to suggest you use On-Screen Keyboard to take a scree capture to eliminate the keyboard issue:

1. Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard.

2. Click PrtScn key.

3. Open the paint and click Paste button as below:

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 9, 2015 8:38 AM
  • Dear Karen Hu,

Thanks for sharing the details.We have done the troubleshooting as per your instruction.Now we are able to copy the screenshot in paint without any issue.

Really My sincere Thanks.

Regards

Pradeep.R

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:31 AM
    Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:38 AM

All replies

• It sounds more like your screenshot function isnt working. Paint is a part of windows.

Best Regards,

Jesper Vindum, Denmark

Systems Administrator

Help the forum: Monitor(alert) your threads and vote helpful replies or mark them as answer, if it helps solving your problem.

Saturday, February 7, 2015 10:54 AM
  • Dear Jesper,

How to fix the issue or is there any other alternate option available?

Regards

Pradeep.R

Sunday, February 8, 2015 1:27 PM
  • Well,

You can try use the builtin snipping tool. With that you can capture a specific part of the screen

Best Regards,

Jesper Vindum, Denmark

Systems Administrator

Help the forum: Monitor(alert) your threads and vote helpful replies or mark them as answer, if it helps solving your problem.

Sunday, February 8, 2015 1:31 PM
  • I think you mean it's not pasting.  After PrtScr (or Alt Prt Scr for the selected Window only) are you using the Paste button (or press Ctl V).
    Sunday, February 8, 2015 5:32 PM
  • Hi,

Pressing Ctl V button.

Regards

Pradeep.R

Monday, February 9, 2015 5:03 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to suggest you use On-Screen Keyboard to take a scree capture to eliminate the keyboard issue:

1. Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard.

2. Click PrtScn key.

3. Open the paint and click Paste button as below:

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 9, 2015 8:38 AM
  • Dear Karen Hu,

Thanks for sharing the details.We have done the troubleshooting as per your instruction.Now we are able to copy the screenshot in paint without any issue.

Really My sincere Thanks.

Regards

Pradeep.R

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:31 AM
    Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:38 AM