Powerpoint Text box not printing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I was attempting to print out the PowerPoint for my lectures at University and it works fine in printing the titles, images and bullet points.  But NOT the text that comes after the bullet points or any other text that comes in a text box.

I have looked at many forums looking for any possible solution that may help, but none have worked so far.  I don't think it is a hardware issue,  but the printer I am using is an EPSON WorkForce 325 printer.

Many thanks

Thursday, March 9, 2017 7:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Does the print issue happen to all PowerPoint files or just one specific one? For the text Box, did you linked any object to other documents in the file?

In PowerPoint, click File > Options > Advanced, under Print section, collect your detailed print settings. Also check if there is any specific Format settings for the text that comes after the bullet points or any other text that comes in a text box. In Print Preview, confirm if these parts are available in preview.

Also try to select the Printer to Microsoft Print to PDF or other printers, confirm if the missing content is visible.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 10, 2017 5:57 AM