none
Superloader 3 Backup issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am having some issues with the Superloader 3 and Symantec Backup 12. We have the 8 Disk volume and one issue it seems to be having ALLOT is its losing sync.. If for any reason I have to cancel a job etc then the Loader loses Sync and I have to shutdown the loader then the server then reboot the loader first and then the server.. This is so annoying not to mention it makes for horrible backups.. I really need to know if there is a reason for this and also if there is a way to resync the loader once it loses sync without all this rebooting.. 

Thanks,

D Craft

Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is dedicated to Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM).  If you are not using DPM please open a new thread in the Windows forum.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:21 PM