none
Color of Scorecard Toolbar RRS feed

• Question

•  

Is there a way to change the color of Scorecard's toolbar by modifying CSS or something?

By default its blue/skyblue..

Regards,

Rohit

Monday, September 29, 2008 9:46 AM

Answers

• Hi there,

Using reflector to disassemble, there is a reference to ppsDashboard.css.

If you do a search on it, it is stored in various places.  Among them is the CAB file for the web parts.

It's also stored in the Sharepoint wpresources directory under a GUID folder.

Mine is under.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.WebParts\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\local

Not sure if you can change the toolbar, but if you can it would probably be under here someplace.

My guess would be bsmMenu.css

Hope this helps a bit.

cheers,

Andrew

Monday, September 29, 2008 3:01 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

Using reflector to disassemble, there is a reference to ppsDashboard.css.

If you do a search on it, it is stored in various places.  Among them is the CAB file for the web parts.

It's also stored in the Sharepoint wpresources directory under a GUID folder.

Mine is under.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.WebParts\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\local

Not sure if you can change the toolbar, but if you can it would probably be under here someplace.

My guess would be bsmMenu.css

Hope this helps a bit.

cheers,

Andrew

Monday, September 29, 2008 3:01 PM
  • hi Andrew,

I do know about these CSS files but i dont find anything related to scorecard's toolbar specifically.

If you find which object's property need to changed that will be helpful..

Regards,

Rohit Kapoor

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 6:51 AM