Trying to allow someone to "share" calendar with full details ... RRS feed

• Question

• The user is currently able to view my calendar but all appointments show as "Busy". He sent me a share request and I would like to accept it with "full details" but am unable to.

What happens? I open the user's request to me to share my calendar; I click on "allow" and nothing happens. For that matter, nothing happens when I click on "deny" either. I want the window to pop up which allows me to select "full details". Any ideas?

The version of Outlook on my desktop is Outlook 2016.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Marty,

What's your detailed Outlook 2016 version number? Please click File > Account > About Outlook to collect the detailed version.

I followed your steps and was able to reproduce your issue with Outlook 2016 version 16.0.7927.1024. 

If I opened the sharing request by double-clicking, nothing happens when I clicked "Allow" or "Deny". As a workaround, please try to click the Allow and Deny button in email Reading Pane to send response:

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:13 AM
  • Hi Marty,

Any updates on your issue?

If there is anything unclear about my previous reply, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 2, 2017 1:47 AM