none
Management reporter in Performancepoint planning RRS feed

• Question

• i have problem when i try to connect to an entity give me this error

DataServicesTraceSource Error: 40001 : Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.Core.RequestException: The source system request did not complete successfully. ---> Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.Core.RequestException: The current period defined for the model's calendar could not be found.  Verify the PPS calendar is correct and try again.

at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.GeneralLedger.Pps.GLProvider.CurrentPeriodDateTime(Calendar calendar)
       at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.GeneralLedger.Pps.GLProvider.BuildPeriodsForFiscalYears(Calendar calendar, GLFiscalYearCollection years, Frequency periodFrequency, Int32& currentPeriodNumber, Int32& currentYearNumber)
       at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.GeneralLedger.Pps.GLProvider.GetCalendars(GLCalendarRequest request)
       at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.GeneralLedger.GLSystemProvider.HandleRequest(GLCalendarRequest request)
       at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.Core.SourceSystemRequest.Handle[TRequest](SourceSystemProvider provider, TRequest request)
       at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.GeneralLedger.GLCalendarRequest.HandleRequest(SourceSystemProvider provider)
       at Microsoft.PerformancePoint.DataServices.Core.SourceSystemProvider.SubmitRequest(SourceSystemRequest request)

i dont know how to check my calendar in planning , already connect to the cube with excel and works fine but management reporter doesnt.

Thanks for any hekp

Juan Alvarado - MVP SQL SERVER

Monday, October 31, 2016 7:00 PM