Fix URL's in Items in List RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have performed a MOSS 2007 site migration from one server/domain to another. The original site had a lot for entropy and a funky configuration and a few sites didn't migrate properly and I wound up having to use gl-* extension to fix incorrect URLs to page templates.

Now I have a new issue which I am sure someone has run into and probably has a good idea of what to use.
    There are a few lists with a few 1000 list items with only 2 fields each -- a URL and description (text fields). The items which had a space in the description field and a space in the original URL (e.g. %20 in URL) in original site didn't get migrated properly and somehow kept an incorrect URL. All the others which didn’t have a space did migrate properly with correct URL. I need to go through a few 1000 list items and fix these with the corrected URL -- any suggestion on how to do this? I wasn’t able to see a gl- extension I could use and I wasn’t able to see a way to do it with workflows; but I might have missed something.

Friday, January 11, 2013 2:44 PM

Answers

All replies