How to I identity which Publisher is publishing the package to the client RRS feed

• Question

• While using a VIP anyway to tell on the client which publisher is server the app package.

Dave Kozlowski

Saturday, August 10, 2013 9:17 PM

Answers

• you would need to determine that on the load-balancer. If you're load balancing the Publishing Servers, the client should only have a single publishing source (the address of the VIP).

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:11 AM

All replies

• you would need to determine that on the load-balancer. If you're load balancing the Publishing Servers, the client should only have a single publishing source (the address of the VIP).

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:11 AM
  • Thats what I thought

Dave Kozlowski

Sunday, August 11, 2013 12:24 PM