none
Invalid SharePoint Online list 'Desktop' (ErrorCode: 0x0201000D) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a csv file where we are importing the user’s documents, Pictures and Desktop.

The Documents import is fine, though the Desktop or Pictures folder fails with the Error. I tried different variations of Pictures or MY pictures, ect..

Any info would be appreciated. It seems like the Migration tool doesn’t understand the 2 folders. Also note the 2 folders are in Sub directories.

Example:

\\ES-LLPS\LLPS Students$\name\Documents\My Pictures

Which I want to map to /personal/Pictures.

This will allow us to use OneDrive KFM to sync the 3 locations automatically.

Any info would help,

Thank you.

Saturday, December 22, 2018 1:59 AM

Answers

• Do you have an example of your csv? 

Seems like desktop is in the wrong column, from the error you are seeing desktop is in the library column, the next column over would be your folder column. 

For One Drive your library will always be "Documents" I believe.  So if you are using the SharePoint Migration Tool gui , in the csv try putting "Documents" in column E and "Desktop" or "Pictures" in column F.  

Example of the format for csv is here: "https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointmigration/how-to-format-your-csv-file-for-data-content-migration"

Hope that helps.

Robby Garon

• Marked as answer by rmckerral Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:21 PM
    Friday, January 25, 2019 4:06 AM
  • I was able to migrate from on-premises to OneDrive using PowerShell without the ErrorCode: 0x0201000D. I kept getting the same error every time I use the SharePoint Migration Tool. So I used the following commands in PowerShell and it migrated successfuly!

#Define SPO target#
    $SPOUrl = "https://yourSite-my.sharepoint.com/personal/someone_domain"
    $TargetListName = "Documents"

#Define File Share data source#
    $FileshareSource = "C:\Users\aUser\Documents"

#Import SPMT Migration Module#
    Import-Module Microsoft.SharePoint.MigrationTool.PowerShell

Register-SPMTMigration

#Add the File Share migration task.#
    Add-SPMTTask -FileShareSource $FileshareSource -TargetSiteUrl $SPOUrl -TargetList $TargetListName

#Start Migration in the console. #
    Start-SPMTMigration

• Marked as answer by rmckerral Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:03 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:16 PM

All replies

• Do you have an example of your csv? 

Seems like desktop is in the wrong column, from the error you are seeing desktop is in the library column, the next column over would be your folder column. 

For One Drive your library will always be "Documents" I believe.  So if you are using the SharePoint Migration Tool gui , in the csv try putting "Documents" in column E and "Desktop" or "Pictures" in column F.  

Example of the format for csv is here: "https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointmigration/how-to-format-your-csv-file-for-data-content-migration"

Hope that helps.

Robby Garon

• Marked as answer by rmckerral Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:21 PM
    Friday, January 25, 2019 4:06 AM
  • I was able to migrate from on-premises to OneDrive using PowerShell without the ErrorCode: 0x0201000D. I kept getting the same error every time I use the SharePoint Migration Tool. So I used the following commands in PowerShell and it migrated successfuly!

#Define SPO target#
    $SPOUrl = "https://yourSite-my.sharepoint.com/personal/someone_domain"
    $TargetListName = "Documents"

#Define File Share data source#
    $FileshareSource = "C:\Users\aUser\Documents"

#Import SPMT Migration Module#
    Import-Module Microsoft.SharePoint.MigrationTool.PowerShell

Register-SPMTMigration

#Add the File Share migration task.#
    Add-SPMTTask -FileShareSource $FileshareSource -TargetSiteUrl $SPOUrl -TargetList $TargetListName

#Start Migration in the console. #
    Start-SPMTMigration

• Marked as answer by rmckerral Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:03 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:16 PM
  • Thank you,

we just went with Sharegate to simplify things. The script they supplied works perfectly.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:04 PM