none
Poor performance RRS feed

• Question

• I have never seen a program that offered such poor performace as well as service. I attempt to log into a sight and I am given a message that either it does not exist or that it is blocked because it is unsafe, specifically, "Internet Explorer cannot display this web page." I know that it both exist and is indeed a safe sight. Why would my own church's web sight be unsafe? Then there are days that I have no problems logging into these different sights. However, then there are times when I log into these sights and am on them for a while and all of a sudden, they shut down or the whole system shuts down. Why can't Microsoft make a system that gives decent service all the time instead of so little times. The other thing they need to add is a button that allows us to click on a button to allow us to go back to what we were working on the last time we were on line. For example, I am working on a project that I have to go to several different web sights and to specific pages at the same time. After logging off, the next day when I come back on, I have to go through a whole new process to return to all the different web sights and pages that I was working on the previous day. I recently found that Firefox has such an option. However, some of these web sites, like my bank will not allow me to log on unless I am on Internet Explorer. GET WITH THE PROGRAM MICROSOFT!!!
    Monday, October 3, 2011 12:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please understand if you page contains unsigned ActiveX, Internet Explorer will consider it is not safe. It may be not enough human. You can add the website into Trusted sites or Local intranet for testing.

Meanwhile, Microsoft welcome any feedback regarding the products. You can send feedback to: https://connect.microsoft.com/IE

Meanwhile, I will forward this request to the appropriate department through our internal channel. Both the Microsoft Product Team and Development Team will take into consideration all suggestions and feedback for future releases.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 3:46 AM