none
question RRS feed

• Question

• I have a windows vista bussiness edition.my problem is not knowing how to stop this constant pop up on my pc which I often ignores but  ends up downloading itself on my pc.I removes it manually but it keeps popping up with this prompts every time I turn the pc on,this is what I gets(update freesofttoday required and below it it says accept.could u help me please
    Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Malware Removal Tool

to prevent Malware running in the MSIE web browser....
    Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab, uncheck "Enable third-party browser extension"... Close and restart IE for the full changes to take effect.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Include with your questions, your IE and windows versions, the full address of any websites you are having issues with and any error messages (popup message) that you see. On Vista computers you should be running using IE9. Use Windows Update (Start>Windows Update) to make sure your computer is updated with the latest MS software and security updates.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:47 AM
  • Hi bona Canada,

What does the message look like or where will the message appear ,in the right corner or when you open the Internet Explorer ? If it is possible ,please post a screenshot here .

I agree with Rob ,it is recommened to run the antivirus software to perform a full scan of the system to check whether there is a malware software resulting in this .

Meanwhile ,please check whether there is unknown software has been installled in the machine .Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features

If the pop up showed when you open the Internet Explorer ,please open the Internet Explorer without add-ons to have a check . Run "iexplore.exe –extoff' to open the Internet Explorer without add-ons .If it disappeared ,we can enable them one by one to capture the cluprit.
    If it is possible ,resetting the Internet Explorer to have a check .Please note ,resetting the Internet Explorer will get a original settings of the Internet Explorer .

Best regards

Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Malware Removal Tool

to prevent Malware running in the MSIE web browser....
    Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab, uncheck "Enable third-party browser extension"... Close and restart IE for the full changes to take effect.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Include with your questions, your IE and windows versions, the full address of any websites you are having issues with and any error messages (popup message) that you see. On Vista computers you should be running using IE9. Use Windows Update (Start>Windows Update) to make sure your computer is updated with the latest MS software and security updates.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:47 AM
  • Hi bona Canada,

What does the message look like or where will the message appear ,in the right corner or when you open the Internet Explorer ? If it is possible ,please post a screenshot here .

I agree with Rob ,it is recommened to run the antivirus software to perform a full scan of the system to check whether there is a malware software resulting in this .

Meanwhile ,please check whether there is unknown software has been installled in the machine .Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features

If the pop up showed when you open the Internet Explorer ,please open the Internet Explorer without add-ons to have a check . Run "iexplore.exe –extoff' to open the Internet Explorer without add-ons .If it disappeared ,we can enable them one by one to capture the cluprit.
    If it is possible ,resetting the Internet Explorer to have a check .Please note ,resetting the Internet Explorer will get a original settings of the Internet Explorer .

Best regards

Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:55 AM