fuzzy texts RRS feed

• Question

• Been recently experincing fuzzy text on my pc's video screen. The screen starts out normal,but after about 8-10 hours it becomes fuzzy.Blurred text,out of focus, kind of like a ghost. It's only recently been happening. I recently installed a real time on-line malware/virus protection package. Was thinking maybe that's the reason. It(fuzzy text) hasn't happened anytime before, in the 2+ years of operating my system. Any thoughts?
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:52 AM

Answers

• Are we talking about an LCD/TFT/LED monitor here or a CRT one?
    • Marked as answer by Niki Han Tuesday, September 6, 2011 9:24 AM
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to verify if the issue occurs on every video.

In addition to the problems that may monitor, it also could be caused by driver. Please update the latest video card driver from manufacture's site manually. If you suspect the issue is related to malware/virus protection package, you can disable it or perform system restore to check the result.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:18 AM

All replies

• Are we talking about an LCD/TFT/LED monitor here or a CRT one?
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to verify if the issue occurs on every video.

In addition to the problems that may monitor, it also could be caused by driver. Please update the latest video card driver from manufacture's site manually. If you suspect the issue is related to malware/virus protection package, you can disable it or perform system restore to check the result.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:18 AM