vista and outlook 2002 issue RRS feed

• Question

• the mail setup for outlook will not store my email password

It will allow me to enter it but when i come back to the same screen later  the box is checked but just a blank for the password

when sending and receiving in outlook it gives me a box "operation failed=object not found"

windows vista home premium x64

outlook 2002

• Edited by jerrmich Saturday, October 29, 2011 6:47 PM
    Saturday, October 29, 2011 6:45 PM

Answers

• Sir, please check this KB : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312354

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, November 4, 2011 6:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, November 7, 2011 5:38 AM
    Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:04 AM
  • Hi,

Also, please understand that this is Windows Vista forum while this issue is more Office product related, in order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new thread in Microsoft Office Forum for discussion.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, November 4, 2011 6:34 AM

All replies

• Sir, please check this KB : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312354

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, November 4, 2011 6:35 AM
    Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:04 AM
  • Hi,

Also, please understand that this is Windows Vista forum while this issue is more Office product related, in order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new thread in Microsoft Office Forum for discussion.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, November 4, 2011 6:34 AM