none
Packaging Failure:A version of this file is missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

SharePoint Migration Tool 0.2.75.00 (Dec 2017 build)

We are using this tool to migrate a clients on-prem sp2013 site to sharepoint online.  99% of the clients content is documents spread over 16 subsites.  For the most part the tool is working, 15 out of 16 subsite documents have transferred successfully.

One of the subsites is having issues with documents that have multiple versions.  468 documents have the following error logged.

Note: From what we can tell all 468 failed documents have versions, however we have not checked them all as there are simply too many.  In addition, also from what we can tell, documents that have transferred successfully only have one version.  The other subsites didnt have this issue, which contain documents with multiple versions. 

LOG:

url sharepoint.xxxxx.com/HQ/Shared Documents/Payroll 16-31 Aug 2014.docx url xxxxx.sharepoint.com/HQ/Shared Documents/Payroll 16-31 Aug 2014.docx Payroll 16-31 Aug 2014.docx .docx 209810 File Failed PACK FAILURE Packaging Failure:A version of this file is missing N/A N/A R0 84d55bea-5666-44c7-8288-3778cbdb8abe
    We have checked the source server and thus far unable to resolve.

Anyone have a solution/idea?

(Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong area.  This is my first post to this forum.)

Andre

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:05 PM

All replies