none
Unable to restore single item. Not able to browse wss_content RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to restore a SharePoint 2010 item from DPM2012 R2.

I have run at createcatalog jog and it was successful

But I'm still not able to browse non of the "databases" in DPM?

Any ideeas? Security issues?

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:28 PM

All replies

• what happens if you doubleclick on wss_content?

Seidl Michael | http://www.techguy.at | twitter.com/techguyat | facebook.com/techguyat

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:09 PM
  • Nothing happens...

Regards

Roger

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 6:08 AM
  • Anyone else that can help me with this problem?

Regards

Roger

Friday, October 17, 2014 11:33 AM
  • Hi,

Have you attempted the following process in order?

1. Modify the Protection Group for the Share Point Farm. On the Select Group Members step expand the Server that has check mark next to SharePoint Farm Icon. Then expand from the SharePoint Farm Icon. We should see all the DBs that’s within the FARM. Select next without making any adjustments all the way to the summary page. On the summary page select Update Group.
    2. Carry out running a consistency check on the Share Point Farm.
    3. Once the consistency check completes with success. From DPM management shell carryout needed steps to Start-Createcatalog job.
    4. Once Start-Createcatalog job completes with success Return to recovery tab attempt to drill down into the need content DB.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Dwayne Jackson II. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."

Friday, October 17, 2014 7:36 PM