I cannot see my calendar while i'm creating a meeting/appointment - MAC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a very strange bug with the MacOS version of Outlook; when I try to schedule an appointment with other people and I'm the organiser I cannot see my appointments, I have to add myself as a guest to see it.

I have a screenshot, but I'm not allowed to upload it in this forum at the moment ( I need to verify my account, but I don't know how).

I haven't this bug with Windows version. Is there a fix?
    Thanks 

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 10:19 PM

Answers

• Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your information.

In addition to my previous reply, please also check the full name of your account to see whether it's empty.

To check this, please right click your mailbox account and then choose Account Setting. Input your Full name.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 15, 2018 7:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Nicola,

What’s your account type?

Can you see the appointment or meeting on the web mail?

what's the detailed version of Mac OS and Outlook for Mac? I tested this on Outlook for Mac (16.10) with MacOS (10.13.3). Currently, I didn’t reproduce this issue here.

According to my research, please go to Preferences > General. Uncheck the option "Hide On My Computer folders" to see the result.

If issue persists, please try creating a new profile and then see if same issue occurs. You could refer to the detailed steps in this article.

If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here. Please remember to remove all your personal information like email address or company information before posting. You can also send the picture to the GBSD TN Office Information Collection: ibsofc@microsoft.com. Please involve the thread URL in the email message for easy follow-up.

If there are any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:50 AM
  • Hi Perry,

this is the screenshot of the problem

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzxqVtBtfwfgZlEYl6kj-UmWofAjQ

Now I'll find the information you asked for, trying to apply your advice, and I'll update the answer.
    Thanks 

Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:56 AM
  • Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your information.

In addition to my previous reply, please also check the full name of your account to see whether it's empty.

To check this, please right click your mailbox account and then choose Account Setting. Input your Full name.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, March 15, 2018 7:36 AM
  • Hi Perry,

unfortunately it keeps not working. The details you asked me:

What’s your account type? Exchange
    Can you see the appointment or meeting on the web mail? YES
    Version of Mac OS (10.13.3) and Outlook for Mac (16.11).

Thanks
    Reards
    Nicola

Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:48 PM
  • Hi Nicola,

Currently, I cannot reproduce this issue on my Outlook 2016 for Mac (16.11) on Mac OS(10.13.3).

Have you tried changing the Full name of your account? I found one related thread here for your reference.

I've researched a lot and didn't find official article about this issue. You could re-install Outlook for Mac to see if issue persists.

Regards,

Perry

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, March 16, 2018 9:04 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, March 19, 2018 7:51 AM
    Friday, March 16, 2018 9:03 AM
  • Hi Perry,

thanks for the support. Sorry for the very similar topic, but in my search that topic didn't appear.

Thanks you solved the problem, probably the problem was the Full Name. 
    When I restarted the mac the problem disappeared and now it is fixed.
    Thanks

Monday, March 19, 2018 6:21 PM