none
Applications not Installing MDT 2013 Update 1 for Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I had multiple applications installing on Windows 7 using individual applications or bundles. After upgrading from 2013 to 2013 Update 1, non are installing. i get a return code:1. I am using LiteTouch image.

I tried to recreate an application and test it to see if the upgrade broke any paths but i got the same error.the applications are *.cmd files if that has anything to do with it.

I will try to test a straight exe or msi.

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

• Edited by SamShoa Monday, August 24, 2015 5:07 PM
    Monday, August 24, 2015 5:04 PM

Answers

• There is an xml parsing issue with update 1.  :(

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by SamShoa Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:38 PM
    Monday, August 24, 2015 6:50 PM
  • I suspect there will be an update to Update 1 fairly soon.  You might be ok if they aren't in bundles (shot in the dark).

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:36 PM

All replies

• There is an xml parsing issue with update 1.  :(

Monday, August 24, 2015 6:50 PM
  • Thank you Ty. Does that mean we can't install applications?

Executables and msi are not installing either.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:49 PM
  • I suspect there will be an update to Update 1 fairly soon.  You might be ok if they aren't in bundles (shot in the dark).

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:36 PM