none
Any gotchs with Windows ADK 1803?

Question

• Getting ready to take the plunge and install ADK 1803 in my MDT 2013 world. Anyone run into any gotchas along the way?

Orange County District Attorney

Friday, May 4, 2018 1:42 AM

All replies

• I'm getting Not enough memory resources are available to process this command error when deploying an brand new image. Built version 1803 from scratch, captured using MDT, all went well. Deploying, errors out on installing the OS almost immediately as unknown error, but when brought back to the CMD, the above error is what it is displaying. 

Capture and deploy sequences were rebuilt from scratch after upgrading, using the same exact capture and deploy procedures as 1709.

Friday, May 4, 2018 12:24 PM
  • Update, I know, I just posted that. I changed the startup RAM for my Hyper-V test machine from 512 MB to 4096 MB, seems to be running now. I will update.
    Friday, May 4, 2018 12:26 PM
  • Sounds like recreating our Task Sequences might be a good idea.

Orange County District Attorney

Friday, May 4, 2018 2:34 PM
  • I'm also seeing the error "not enough memory resources are available to process this command" from within WinPE if I exit to the command line or press F8 to display a command console in WinPE.  It's displayed at the command line as the very first message when it loads the console.
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:19 PM
  • I doubled the ram in the VM and it made no difference.
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:36 PM
  • This is a Gen 1 Hyper-V VM that I use to build images.  That way I can use it for older OS images as well.
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:37 PM