none
ERE not found RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have problem to create users in AD, using the outbound rule; the user is imported from RH to FIM, and the Expected Rule Entry is not found; the object is not created in AD.

how can I resolve this problem plz ?

Regards

Friday, October 10, 2014 9:09 AM

All replies

• Have you made sure your user is transitioning into the set which will apply the ERE? Can you share your workflow?
    Friday, October 10, 2014 9:59 AM
  • Hi,

let me explain to you the process of synchronization in generally:

import new user from HR with Employee Type  = New

when the user come with this Employee Type, he normally be added to the set "New USer"  and a workflow will be triggred in order to execute script to modify the employee type from "New" to " Full Time EMployee" then the AD Account will be created.

The issue is: the user on Fim Synchronization service console has the "Employee Type = New"

in FimPortal, the same user has "EmployeeType= """

when I try to change the employee type from "" to "FTE" and execute the script (to create the AD Account) , I find that no ERE and no Synchronisation rule are found for this user.

in which level can I see and troubleshoot this problem plz?

Friday, October 10, 2014 1:19 PM
  • Hello,

I dont know what the script should be for you are talking about, as from my perspective you dont need any scripts for that scenario.

If you use the normal outbound sync style with Sets/Workflows/MPRs to export/provision user into your conncted system then it must go like this.

- User transion into a set. (ex. EmployeeType = "FTE")

- The MPR catch this and trigger a action workflow to put the object in the scope of an outbound sync rule (ERE is created, see "Search Requests")

- In order to provision you must have "Create in external system" checked on, and set an DN as an inital flow on the AD MA sync rule.

Maybe it could help if you put some screenshots of your configuration in here.

Regards
    Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

Friday, October 10, 2014 6:17 PM