please help me my right hand button won't work RRS feed

• Question

• right... a couple of days ago, maybe a week or two, but my right hand button won't seem to drop down the shortcuts menu down and it's really fustrating... i have windows vista and i have tried going to the control panel, mouse, then clicked to go onto the dell touchpad settings, i then went to device select button settings to find i can edit it, but if i press apply and ok it just stays the same, i selected for my right button to go to the shortcut menu but it stays the same. i don't know where to go to get more help... i asked my family if they knew but they still don't know... so i am relying on you to help me now.... get my shortcut menu back pleaseeeeee !

Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:36 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This forum is for System Center Remote Operations Manager related issues. For questions about Windows Vista, please use the following Microsoft TechNet Forums, which would be the best resource for your question.

Windows Vista Forums
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/windowsvistaitpro/

Thanks,

Yog Li -- Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Yog Li Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:27 AM
    Friday, January 21, 2011 9:47 AM