none
How to configure an Application in Host Integration Server 2013 using Transaction Configuration Tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We got a documentation from third party and created an application in HIS 2010 using the following steps:

1.1.1.1     Use the TI Manager to configure the HIP TCP/IP environment

To access the TI Manager click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for Host Systems 2.0, and then click TI Manager

1.     Expand Host-Initiated Processing
    2.     Expand Computers
    3.     Right click the computer name where the HIP Application will be run
    4.     Click New then Application Deployment Wizard...
    5.     Click Next

On the Create an Application Screen

1.     Set Application to "MNHIS"
    2.     Set .NET Assembly Path to "%SNARoot%\Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for Host Systems 2.0\system\HIP Implementing Assemblies".
    Click Next

Now we have to create the same thing in Host Integration 2013 but there is no Transaction Integrator in 2013 instead there is Transaction Configuration Tool.

I do not have any knowledge of HIS.Can somebody please explain how to create the similar HIP in 2013?

I couldn't find the same steps in Transaction Configuration Tool of HIS 2013 in fact I didn't find the Computer node and there is no "Application Deployment Wizard". 

Please help.

Thanks,

Sachin Kumar

Thanks, Sachin

Monday, September 28, 2015 12:57 AM

Answers

• Dear Sachin,

in HIS 2013 TI Manager has been deprecated. HIS 2013 is using app.config for this purpose.

The TI Configuration tool is assisting you in creating the config.
    As a start, please download the HIS 2013 SDK from

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41557

You will find a HIP sample with a step-by-step advise on how to set it up.

HTH

Manfred Mittermüller

- MSFT -

Monday, September 28, 2015 12:27 PM