Office 365 e-mail flow analytics RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any third party tool, which can do e-mail flow analytics for Office 365 account? With this I mean software or Outlook Add-On, which can analyze number of e-mails, peak times, days, etc. e-mail flow statistical analysis. And tool should be used at clients side, not admin. Basically to analyze own e-mail flow.

I know that there is Microsoft MyAnalytics for Office 365. This is not the case as we don't have access to that. And I mean not for Admins, but exactly for user.

Thank you!

Arvis

• Moved by Steve Fan Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:36 AM Move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Wednesday, June 14, 2017 5:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Arvis,

To my knowledge, Outlook doesn't provide such feature. However, you may consider to have a try with the Email Insights template in Excel and see whether it meets your requirements. With Excel 2016 you can use the Email Insights template to gain extensive, and insightful information on how you use your email account.

See the following article for more information about the Email Insights template:

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Manage-your-email-account-with-the-Email-Insights-template-for-Excel-2016-0a5b2924-81bc-46ed-85a9-5a2109d2d69c

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Arvis Vilcins Sunday, June 18, 2017 7:42 PM
    Thursday, June 15, 2017 8:19 AM
  • Thank's a million, Steve!

This is really interesting and exactly what I was interested in.

Some data is a bit strange in the result (sent e-mails), but I will read the description, am pretty sure it describes, what info precisely it collects.

Thank you once again!

With Best regards,

Arvis

Sunday, June 18, 2017 7:47 PM
  • You're welcome!

Cheers,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 19, 2017 1:39 AM