none
WebNode Configuration Failure RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to set-up the Machine Learning Server with a One-Node set-up. The compute and web nodes work until I configure the connection from the default SQLite to my target SQL instance (<SERVER_Name>//<instance>)

In the web node, I receive the error message below.

2018-02-26 16:17:11.998 +02:00 [Error] The database creation/migration failed. For using an existing database, refer to the MSDN documentation to enable Migration first if required.
    2018-02-26 16:17:12.078 +02:00 [Error]    at Microsoft.RServer.WebNode.Extensions.ServicesExtensions.AddDomainServices(IServiceCollection serviceCollection, IHostingEnvironment env, IConfigurationRoot configurationRoot, String LogPath) in C:\swarm\workspace\deployR-9.2\product\server\src\Microsoft.RServer.WebNode\Extensions\ServicesExtensions.cs:line 66
       at Microsoft.RServer.WebNode.Startup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services) in C:\swarm\workspace\deployR-9.2\product\server\src\Microsoft.RServer.WebNode\Startup.cs:line 64

Does anyone know how I can configure the connection to my desired SQL instance?

Monday, February 26, 2018 3:16 PM

All replies