none
project manager RRS feed

• Question

1. From the available resource pool, who would you select to be on your project team? Why?
    Tuesday, April 9, 2013 4:06 PM

All replies

• latona floyd --

Is this a question from some kind of test or something?  Regardless, the resources you should select for your project team are the people who have the skills, knowledge, and ability to perform the tasks you will assign to them in the project.  As a PM, you would need to possess some knowledge about the capabilities of the people who might work on projects for you.  That means you need to get to know these people and their ability to get a job done.  Also, this answer should cover your question your previous post.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 4:18 PM
  • latonya,

The fact that you have a "1" in front of your question indicates that there is more to your total issue. And honestly, the question seems a little strange. Obviously members of a project team must be, a) individuals that are capable of performing the required effort, and b) individuals from part "a" that are available.

John

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 4:20 PM
  • No I just fail a class and I just try to understand the project manager  book that I got to retake for school and I just want to get the understand of it so I can pass it the next time..  It is a little hard but I am try to understand the book that all until I get a tutor that all. Thank you help me understand that all.
    Tuesday, April 9, 2013 4:28 PM
  • I got a f on these question and I just want to understand it why.  My next term is going to be same but different teacher and different assignemnt and I want to better understand it now until i go back to school in the next week.  Just try to understand it that all.   I am reading my book but it still hard to understand it.
    Tuesday, April 9, 2013 4:31 PM