Missing Mailbox RRS feed

• Question

• One of my users mailboxes was converted to a Shared Mailbox and the license was removed.  Now when I look for it in the portal it is not under Shared nor under Mailboxes.  I tried looking using power shell to see soft deleted items but it doesnt show up there either.  Where could this mailbox be?

I used

Get-Mailbox -SoftDeletedMailbox - doesnt show up

Get-Mailbox -InactiveMailboxOnly - doesnt show up.

• Moved by Steve Fan Tuesday, April 24, 2018 3:20 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Monday, April 23, 2018 11:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You may try this command:

Get-MailboxDatabase | Get-MailboxStatistics | Where { $_.DisconnectReason -ne $null } | ft DisplayName,Database,DisconnectDate

See the this article for more details: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt577269(v=exchg.160).aspx

Since this forum focuses more on Outlook client related questions, if you need further assistance on this issue, I'd recommend you post a new question to the dedicated Exchange forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicesexchange

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:37 PM
    Tuesday, April 24, 2018 3:19 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information were helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:37 PM