Error Message when Opening My Documents RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user that receives this error message every time he clicks on the "My Documents" folder on his desktop:

This folder contains unsecured items that may pose a security risk.  Would you like to continue this process? (translated from German)

Clicking "yes" opens the folder with no problems, so it is not preventing the user from working, but it is something that we need to resolve.  The user is on a Windows XP machine, and the folder is not pointing to a network drive.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Friday, January 13, 2012 11:35 AM

All replies

• This is a laptop user.  We want it to be local disk so that the user has access to their documents offline.
    Friday, January 13, 2012 3:36 PM
  • Not exactly an option.  We have a total of maybe 15 machines that I am aware of that runs win7 in our entire network.  Our network is just not ready for win7 just yet.  Working on it, but we have a lot of programs that just are not yet win7 friendly, and some web apps that are not IE9 friendly.  So, now for something a little more useful than something that isn't possible, and isn't my call to begin with.
    Friday, January 13, 2012 3:56 PM