Dial pad doesn't passing the number during a call RRS feed

• Question

• I am able to make a call thru Lync. to my cell phone. But when I need to input digits during the call i.e. enter the passcode to jon a con call, the keypad is not passing the digits. I can dial them on the keypad and hear the sound from headset, but they are not passed to the other end. It works fine 1 week ago. my headset is Jabra Pro 930.
    Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you mean when having a call with cell phone you cannot join a conference call with dial pad because the users in the conference cannot hear from you?

Did the issue happen when you join a conferencing call with dial pad lonely (not have a call at the same time)?

Did the issue happen only for you or for multiple users?

Please enable logging the Lync server logging tool on FE servers for further troubleshooting.

Here is the link of using the Lync logging tool:

http://blog.schertz.name/2011/06/using-the-lync-logging-tool/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,

Eason Huang

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:19 AM
    Friday, February 7, 2014 9:04 AM