none
Microsoft® Forefront™ Identity Manager 2010 R2 Best Practices Analyzer available for download RRS feed

All replies

• Peter have you run this? It doesn't seem to be doing much for me - just shows me four compliant findings that have nothing to do with FIM. I have chosen the "Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 BPA" and tried various combinations on the Parameters form.

http://www.wapshere.com/missmiis

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:28 AM
  • I am having the same problem as Carol. Any ideas...

I have installed ALL FIM components into an 8GB Hyper-V VM with 3 separate portals, FIM portal , password reset portal and password registration portals working OK. The quick start was used to set up MAs and all seems good.

Any ideas why BPA isn't working as expected ?

TIA

Nigel

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:12 AM
  • Peter,

This looks great, however, I am seeing the same (lack of) results as Carol & Nigel.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Ryan

Friday, August 2, 2013 5:03 PM
  • Having the same issue (lack of results) with FIM 2010 R2 SP1. How do I fix this?

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:45 PM
  • Hi Peter,

I want to implement Best Practice Analyzer in our environment here. We are using one server for FIM Portal, one seperate one for Synchronization Engine and a dedicated database server having both the databases.

Want your help to suggest, on what server do we have to install this Best Practice Analyzer ?

Thanks

Thanks,
    Manuj Khurana

If my reply is helpful to you, don't forget to mark it as "Helpful Post" and if it is exactly the answer then "Mark it as Answer".

Monday, June 23, 2014 2:36 PM
  • This is an old thread but I wanted to let people know that based on lack of BPA support in MIM, I have created a free MIMCheck tool which provides more checks than the BPA ever did.  You can download the tool at http://bit.ly/MIMCheck

Best,

Jeff Ingalls

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:52 PM