How could i change the default size of a Dashboard? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to change the size of the tabla/div or something that set the maximum size of the dashboard.

I want to set the % of size of each zone on the dashboard by using the PPS but i want to create a new default.master with a greatest size (weigh and height)

Thanks
    Friday, June 5, 2009 9:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Carmine,

Are you referring to the zone size of the dashboard? If that is the case you can do that by right clicking on the particular zone(column) -> zone settings and give a % size. 

Thanks & Regards
    Sridhar
    Friday, June 5, 2009 11:56 AM
  • Hi,

I want to change the size of the web page on the sharepoint.

For example, i make a dashboard with 2 horizontal zones, the first one 10% height the second one 90%. When i publish to the Sharepoint i select default.master, and then an internet explorer shows me the dashboard on the sharepoint, this dashboard have the size of 394px on height. After that i add a new zone on the bottom size of the dashboard and the size of the that dashboard still is 384px. I want to choose another master page that when i publish on the sharepoint the size of the dashboard could be for example 800px.

I want to create another master page that have a bigger size on heigth, if i need more than 3 zones the reports are too narrows if i publish like a horizontal zone,

Thanks
    Friday, June 5, 2009 12:29 PM
  • Friday, June 5, 2009 12:43 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks, but i want to change the size on the default.master file, in order to have a consistent look.
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:25 AM