Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) Display wrong RRS feed

• Question

• Hello together,
    SCCM installed version 1607 and WSUS patch and manual steps.
    Within the Windows 10 maintenance displays all updates me, but in a bad view. The updates in WSUS also.
    Does anyone know this phenomenon?

Thank you for all the answers.

MfG Hei_G

Edit:
    I have installed a stand-alone WSUS server and update synchronizes the Windows only 10 anniversary the same Problem.
    • Edited by Hei_G Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:54 PM
    Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:47 PM

Answers

• Hello Harvansh Singh

The problem is not the update language of an update. Now, I could reproduce the error. In the operating system display language English the error does not occur only in the operating system display language German.

MfG Hei_G

• Marked as answer by Hei_G Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:47 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:51 PM

All replies

• Hi Hei_G,

I'm not familiar with SCCM/WSUS console, if possible, you may provide some screenshots about WSUS console.Then, is your issue regarding about that 1607 upgrade shows as not needed for clients?

If yes, please read the following post, check if it could apply to your issue:

Attempting to deploy Windows 10 build 1607 over WSUS, clients say they're up to date

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/ab2e57a3-5b89-43c0-a961-d20e2ee9ee47/attempting-to-deploy-windows-10-build-1607-over-wsus-clients-say-theyre-up-to-date?forum=winserverwsus

Feel free to feed back.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 12, 2016 3:01 AM
  • Hello Anne,

During the installation of the Windows 10 anniversary update because I'm still going.I just noticed that there are different views when viewing the updates. Maybe this is just an error of the German localization of the WSUS Server ?

MfG Hei_G

Monday, September 12, 2016 12:32 PM
  • Hi Hei_G,

What "Update Languages" do you check, have you checked "German"?

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:17 AM
  • Select English language and syncup again. I think you selected other language not English. 

Harvansh Singh

• Proposed as answer by Harvansh Singh Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:58 AM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:45 PM
  • Hi Sir,

Did you tried it ?

Harvansh Singh

Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:58 AM
  • Hello Harvansh Singh

The problem is not the update language of an update. Now, I could reproduce the error. In the operating system display language English the error does not occur only in the operating system display language German.

MfG Hei_G

• Marked as answer by Hei_G Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:47 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:51 PM
  • Hi Hei,

Thanks for keeping update. I was thinking that issue occurred with language selected during WSUS deployed. 

Thanks again.

Harvansh Singh

Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:55 PM
  • Hi, But still, it's a faulty view for German-language operating systems and WSUS. (-;

MfG Hei_G

Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:04 PM
  • Hi Hei_G,

Have you got any progress with the issue? Welcome to feed back if you have any update.

Best Regards,

Anne

Monday, September 19, 2016 5:49 AM