Cannot install Laptop DELL Inspiron 6000 driver RRS feed

• Question

• pls help me!!!

I cannot install all driver!

it make me cannot even connect to the internet.

so, i can't even try to activate my Vista.

besides, i cannot install my antivirus.

Any suggestion?

Sunday, July 2, 2006 4:28 PM

All replies

• what drivers are failing to install sound,video,nic,touchpad

etc: need more info??

Monday, July 17, 2006 5:42 PM
  •  lwfoon wrote:

pls help me!!!

I cannot install all driver!

it make me cannot even connect to the internet.

so, i can't even try to activate my Vista.

besides, i cannot install my antivirus.

Any suggestion?

Dude I have the same system Dell Inspiron 6000 Centtino PM chip 512MB RAM so on, but out of all the comps I own this one installs Vista everytime, and every build since 5231 I have used them all successfully!!! The drivers on the Dell Support Site that are for XP all work for Vista.  Extract them all like you normallly do, but you notice that they dont install, just extract to C:/dell/drivers.  If you get that far than your on the right track.  Now to install the drivers goto the DEVICE MANAGER and install them each manually that way. Just click on each device and choose UPDATE DRIVERS and browse to the folder that contain all extracted drivers.  IT WORKS, I dunno what your talking about all default vista drivers work, except of NETWORKING

Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:09 PM
  • I can update the networking drive driver but I still cannot enjoy the DELL driver...

I tried to install it manually and W.Vista say got conflict to install the driver....

T_T

Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:26 PM
  • Hey nicknowsky I tried the way you said but how still no sound how do you get the sound driver in
    Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:25 PM