none
OOBE after deploy with MDT2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am deploying Windows 7 for a time now and want to test windows 10 deployment the same way. Sysprep & capture a reference VM image and deploy with MDt thru a task sequence. But after deploying windows 10 and starting that client OOBE screen appears this was never the case with windows 10.

How can i skip the OOBE to the deployed machines within MDT?

freddie

Update: i have edit some settings in MDT in the TS edit unattend and set OOBE settings skip machineOOBE and another one which a came across the internet.

The OOBE does not occur after deployment anymore but when finished i cannot login with local aministrator password anymore which i gave in in the rules.ini of MDT.

with saving the image file in MDT error's appears that skipmachine and skip useroobe is deprecated in the windows image file. When searching the internet that means that all oobe answers must be giv in the answer file, but how do i do that in MDT i am editing the answer file with edit unattend in the task seqeunce...

So i have 2 issues:

administrator login local does not work with password anymore it must be changes locally?

oobe problems or sysprep message after deploy cannot write but sysprep and capture is long done in the sysprep & capture phase of the image....

• Edited by surfer10 Thursday, August 10, 2017 7:33 AM
    Wednesday, August 9, 2017 11:14 AM