none
How do you prevent the same User from logining in on multiple computers at once using the AD? RRS feed

• Question

• In my organization we have several employees that move around very often, and they never log off of the last computer they used. As a result, they end up being logged in at 2 or 3 different places. I was wondering if there was any way i can set it so that when they login at a new workstation, the server will automatically log them off their old workstation.
    Friday, October 7, 2011 4:24 PM

Answers

• well.. is all about educating the users..

alternative solution.. you can simply just access your AD and lock their account.. doing so will make them a good user...

the moment when they discover their account was lock.. you can asked them if they actually log into multiple computers ? if their reply was yes..

ask them to proceed to log off from the other computer..

sometimes is all about whacking a few users to make them follow you :)

Guowen Su | CCNA, CCIP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CEH | http://www.microsoft.com/en/sg/default.aspx Our Goal? VERY SATISFIED Customers. If you're not...let's talk!! Please don't vote me for answers... because i do not want others to feels that i'm cheating ? :) In any case God knows :)
    • Proposed as answer by Soh.M Saturday, October 22, 2011 6:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by JoeDowns Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:21 PM
    Saturday, October 22, 2011 6:29 AM