Not all images print from Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

There are certain images in emails that do not appear in print preview so they do not print. I can copy the entire body of the email and paste it into Word and it will print out correctly. I do not understand the difference between the two. Any assistance with this would appreciated. Thank you. 

Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:16 PM

All replies

• Hi arthurmazmanyan,

>> There are certain images in emails that do not appear in print preview so they do not print.

By "do not appear", do you mean it is blank or it displays as a box with a red "X"? 
    What's the version of your Outlook?

Please try to print to PDF and see if the images can be printed properly. 

It is also suggested to try opening and printing the email in the web browser and check the result. 

Besides, if the problem occurs to particular emails ans can be reproduced when printing on other computers, it would be better that you can forward the email to GBSD TN Office Information Collection ibsofc@microsoft.com then I will open and try printing the email in our test environment. Please involve the thread URL in the email message for easy follow-up :)

Any findings, please post back at ease.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 15, 2017 7:45 AM