none
New Project EPT Order incorrect RRS feed

• Question

• On the EPT form you can specify preferred order for EPT selection

Order: "This determines the position in which Enterprise Project Types display in the 'New' button in the Project Center"

However 2013 presents them not in the preferred order.

rgds

Mike

Mike Mahoney

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike, yes, thanks for bringing that up.  I think we always show the two out of box ones at the end of the list - not sure if this was a design decision or a bug.  I'll find out what we plan to do with this.

Best regards,

Brian

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:37 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Brian,

Did you find out about this? We're having the same issue in an environment that we recently upgraded from Project Server 2010 to 2013.

Regards, Rudi

Friday, October 18, 2013 10:50 PM
  • Hi

I'm also having this issue but not with the out of the box EPT. I have several EPT created, but no matter which order I set to in PWA settings, the order is always the same in the "New" button.

Brian is there any news on this?

Monday, May 12, 2014 3:53 PM
  • I just checked on my project online tenant and I do not see this issue. So my guess is that this might have been fixed in one the Cumulative Updates or SP1. 

Which CU are you running?

Prasanna Adavi,PMP,MCTS,MCITP,MCT http://thinkepm.blogspot.com

Monday, May 12, 2014 4:04 PM
  • Hi Prasanna!

You're right. This issue was fixed in this update (kb/2863881). I'll install it and if the problem still persists, I'll contact again.

• Proposed as answer by Pedro Gordo Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:57 AM
    Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:57 AM