none
Printing a report in MS Project RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to print a report (new report with specific fields)  in MS Project and it states  "Showing 85 of 592 rows. Project can only show 85 rows. Try using a filter to get better results."  I want this report the way it is.  I do not wish to set a filler.  How can I show all 592 and print them?
    Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:30 PM

All replies

• kdlock --

First of all, have you updated your copy of Microsoft Project 2013 with the Service Pack 1 and the latest Cumulative Update?  If not, I would recommend you do so with all due haste.  It appears that with the installation of SP1, Microsoft has now raised the maximum number of rows in a report table to 120 rows from 85 rows.  However, that is still going to limit what you can do in your dashboard report.  There is no way to work around the hard limit of 120 rows, however.  If you need to show every row, I would recommend you copy and paste the data from Microsoft Project 2013 in an Excel workbook instead.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, December 3, 2014 3:14 PM
  • Hi Kdlock,

In addition to my cousin Dale's excellent answer, you could easily create a view that shows this data, and then print the view.  This is NOT limited to 120 rows (I thought it was 150 but there you go!) and you can print all 592 rows.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | P2O

Wednesday, December 3, 2014 7:44 PM