KPI Targets with Indicator only on a leaf KPI RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to create leaf KPI where the Targets just show the indicator and not the value?  I'd also like to do the same with a trend indicator. 
    Chad-SWC
    Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:17 PM

Answers

• You can alter these properties once you put the KPI into a scorecard. In the scorecard, right-click on your target column (assuming KPIs are on rows, and Target/Actual/Trend on columns) and choose properties.  Under "Values" in the Properties window, you can select "Show no value" which will hide the value, but leave your indicator.

Is that what you're trying to do?
    • Marked as answer by Chad - TSP Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:32 PM
    Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:30 PM

All replies

• You can alter these properties once you put the KPI into a scorecard. In the scorecard, right-click on your target column (assuming KPIs are on rows, and Target/Actual/Trend on columns) and choose properties.  Under "Values" in the Properties window, you can select "Show no value" which will hide the value, but leave your indicator.

Is that what you're trying to do?
    • Marked as answer by Chad - TSP Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:32 PM
    Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:30 PM
  • That's it!  Thanks. 
    Chad-SWC
    Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:32 PM
  • HI Lisa,

I see you had posted this long time ago, is this same in performancepoint 2010? I'm trying to remove the values in actual and target and have only the indicators. In the Column - view settings - display, I could not find any property which says 'No values'.

Is there a option in PerformancePoint 2010 to do so?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Thursday, September 6, 2012 4:13 PM