none
Resource sync working but not syncing to sharepoint group RRS feed

• Question

• In project online I have our resource pool syncing with an AD group.  This is working and I can sync on demand from Operational Policies > Active Directory Resource Pool Synchronization.  

Question 1:  I have our project server 'Team Members' group syncing with the same AD group, but it doesn't sync on demand with the resource pool.  It appears that this sync happens once a day and that I can't control the schedule.  Can someone confirm this or point me in the right direction if I'm missing a setting here?

Question 2:  I believe the 'Team Members' project server group should be syncing with the sharepoint group of the same name but this isn't happening.  Can someone confirm that this is supposed to be happening and offer advice on any setting I may be missing?

Question 3:  For each of my Project Server groups it looks like there are 2 corresponding sharepoint groups created.  For project server group 'ABC' there are 'ABC Team Members for Project Web App' and 'ABC Team Members (Project Web App Synchronized).  Can someone tell me the difference between how these groups are used or point me to a link that answers this specific question? I've done a lot of googling so please no general project server admin links :)  

Thanks.  I appreciate any help you have to offer.

Nate

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:31 PM