Exchange2016 Performance Counters RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Based on my research, there's no new documents for Exchange 2016 performance. However, it is mentioned in the official document that "Exchange 2016 and Exchange 2019 continue the features that were introduced in Exchange 2013 to help you manage server health and performance". So you can check documents provided in Exchange 2013 for Exchange 2016 server health and performance.

For reference: Server health and performance in Exchange ServerExchange 2013 Performance Counters

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my research, there's no new documents for Exchange 2016 performance. However, it is mentioned in the official document that "Exchange 2016 and Exchange 2019 continue the features that were introduced in Exchange 2013 to help you manage server health and performance". So you can check documents provided in Exchange 2013 for Exchange 2016 server health and performance.

For reference: Server health and performance in Exchange ServerExchange 2013 Performance Counters

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:45 AM
  • Thanks.. I am also on same view.. but just thought of to get experts view too.
    Friday, August 2, 2019 6:19 AM