I need help finding or changing my Microsoft Online Services ID to set up IRM RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to set up IRM on Microsoft (Information Rights Management).  I was able to download the files and then it asked me for my Microsoft Services Online ID.  This obviously is not the same as my Microsoft password because it will not accept it.  I have googled everywhere and it says to get it from the administrator.  I AM the administrator!!  I downloaded the Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant which then prompts me to restart my computer and then I can't even find that!  

Please help - I just want to get IRM working on my computer...

Update...I just went into Excel and low and behold, the "Share Protected RMS" is in the ribbon!  I clicked on "Share Protected" and it takes me to a sign-in page.  This time, it allowed me to sign in to my Microsoft account.... but then I get this error IPCERROR_SERVER_ERROR 0x80040214

An error occurred while trying to contact the Active Directory Rights Management Services server. Try again later or contact your administrator.

And once again... I am the administrator!!  Now what?

Thursday, October 29, 2015 10:19 PM