none
Security and Compliance Errors RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all - I'm having an error throughout many of the security and compliance pages in my instance - not getting too much help as yet so thought I'd post here. The errors I'm seeing are as follows:

error

The requested search root 'APCPR06A002.prod.outlook.com/ConfigurationUnits/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.onmicrosoft.com/Configuration/Transport Settings/Rules/SafeAttachmentVersioned' is not within the scope of this operation. Cannot perform searches outside the scope 'apcprd06.prod.outlook.com/Configuration/Services/Microsoft Exchange/ExchangeLabs'.

The requested search root 'APCPR06A002.prod.outlook.com/ConfigurationUnits/XXXXXXXXXXXX.onmicrosoft.com/Configuration/Transport Settings/Rules/AntiPhishVersioned' is not within the scope of this operation. Cannot perform searches outside the scope 'apcprd06.prod.outlook.com/Configuration/Services/Microsoft Exchange/ExchangeLabs'.

The requested search root 'APCPR06A002.prod.outlook.com/ConfigurationUnits/XXXXXXXXX.onmicrosoft.com/Configuration/Transport Settings/Rules/SafeLinksVersioned' is not within the scope of this operation. Cannot perform searches outside the scope 'apcprd06.prod.outlook.com/Configuration/Services/Microsoft Exchange/ExchangeLabs'.

Any thoughts?

Friday, May 1, 2020 5:55 AM

All replies