none
Outlook and ScanPST

Question

• Hello!

I was faced with a situation when the system restore for Outlook Scanpst recommended by Microsoft is unable to cope with restoring files. The program starts to restore your files within a few hours, but nothing happens. It worked fine, but now I don't understand why it cannot cope with this task.

Are there any other tools which will give me a better chance of recovering the pst in question? (or perhaps even more advanced scanpst features I may not have used)

Saturday, February 11, 2017 2:05 PM

All replies

•  can not you help me?)   
    Sunday, February 12, 2017 9:50 AM
  • If scanpst.exe fails to repair PST file, this means corruption is severe. Scanpst works well in order to repair PST file. However, i believe, if PST file is severely damaged or corrupted then you must try third party tool, because Scanpst cannot fix high level of corruption. pst repair tools can repair PST file facing any level of corruption.

There are many software companies in the market which provide professional recovery solutions. You can try any one of them.   

Monday, February 13, 2017 9:17 AM
  • I used once a PST Repair Kit as it has a good rating on the website Alexa.com and ranking Google it is also in a good position and a lot of positive reviews I read. She of course paid, but it helped to recover almost 99% of the information is very much damaged the file. I think this is an excellent indicator. So I recommend. But decide yourself. What worked for me may not work for you.

http://www.outlookpst.repair/

I never recommend any paid software to any user, though demo or trial version can be used for free evaluation. 

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:08 AM
  • Thanks, the issue has been resolved.
    Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:12 AM