mx.google.com rejecting messages I've not sent RRS feed

• Question

• I've never send a message to this email address.  This message is coming into my Outlook 100 times each day. How to stop it?

mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:<o:p></o:p>

Thursday, February 28, 2019 1:20 AM

All replies

• Hi DonVidon,

From the error message, it seems that you were trying to send a mail to the problematic Gmail account, but the mail cannot reach it due to the over quota issue.

Did you receive these emails after sending out a message to any particular recipients?

Have you tried testing on web mail to see if the issue persists? Please exit Outlook client and then check if you still receive these emails.

If the issue still occurs on web mail, I am afraid the problem might not be related to Outlook client.

Any findings, please feel free to share with us.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, February 28, 2019 8:38 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, March 1, 2019 7:07 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, March 1, 2019 7:11 AM
    Thursday, February 28, 2019 7:56 AM
  • Every time I delete a message in Outlook 2016 it sends the error message "mx.google.com rejecting messages etc..... to X".  I've never sent a message to X, an unknown email address.  Ideas?  GoDaddy can't solve it.  They say it's Outlook.  There are no RULES in place.

Help!

Don

• Merged by Perry-Pan Friday, March 1, 2019 7:13 AM same issue,updated post
    Friday, March 1, 2019 5:34 AM
  • Hi,

If you delete a message on the web mail, will you receive this error message?

We can try opening Outlook in safe mode to see if the issue continues. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter. This helps eliminate whether the problem lies on any third party add-ins.

Besides, we can also create a new profile in case it was related with personal settings.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, March 1, 2019 8:55 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, March 4, 2019 7:47 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2019 8:55 AM
  • Hi Perry, I am having the same issue. I am not sending emails to the recipient indicated in the message. This is not a sending issue as you indicate but something that self generates every time I receive an email.

Saturday, March 23, 2019 7:41 PM
  • Hi Perry I am having exactly the same problem as Managin. I too am not sending to the gmail account indicated it self generates every time I receive an email. It really is very very annoying. My inbox is full of unable to send email errors. Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Friday, May 31, 2019 8:48 AM