Outlook 2007 Attachment problems RRS feed

• Question

• I use Outlook 2007 for our radio station. My radio traffic software is Natural Log and when I send my monthly invoices and statements, my customers get the email but for some it does not appear to have an attachment. The radio traffic software tech support tells me this is an Outlook issue. We never had this problem until we upgraded from Outlook Express recently. Some of my customers who have this problem are using Windows Mail or Windows Live but I do not know if all of them are using those two programs. My mail format was set to HTML from the beginning and changing it to Plain Text did not solve the problem.  I have several customers who cannot open their invoice and that causes a big problem!  The email and attachment are actually generated from Natural Log so I cannot control what is being attached.  However, some of my customers are able to open their attachment with no problem.  Having to mail each invoice instead of emailing is a huge waste of time and financial hindrance for us because that obviously takes longer for the invoices to be received and paid.  Please advise what I can do to make Outlook send a visible attachment to EVERY customer, not just some of them!  Thank you.
    Monday, June 2, 2014 4:34 PM