none
Drawn line showing on print not on gantt RRS feed

• Question

• For highlighting purposes, using the drawing tool, I had some ovals with text inside showing on my gantt chart.  When these were no longer needed I deleted the texts and the ovals around them.  At least I thought I had got them all but one still shows on the print preview and on the actual print.  I can't see it on my gantt though and I would like to remove it completely.  Can anyone help me find it again?

This is on Project Professional 2003.

Monday, August 15, 2011 1:20 PM

Answers

• That trick may work: draw a big rectangle and fill with color. Then send it back. So invisible object will stay on the front.

Regards. --Ismet
    • Marked as answer by R228 Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:22 AM
    Monday, August 15, 2011 2:12 PM

All replies

• To my best knowledge, there is no "Select Objects" feature in Project 2003 like the one in Excel. It is required to locate the object manually by the help of timescale position in Print Preview. Just make sure Show drawings is selected in Layout dialog box (opened by right-clicking the empty area in chart portion). And I guess it has SP3 installed.
    Regards. --Ismet
    • Proposed as answer by Ismet Kocaman Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:36 AM
    Monday, August 15, 2011 2:06 PM
  • That trick may work: draw a big rectangle and fill with color. Then send it back. So invisible object will stay on the front.

Regards. --Ismet
    • Marked as answer by R228 Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:22 AM
    Monday, August 15, 2011 2:12 PM
  • Hi Ismet

I've checked and the show drawings is selected.  SP3 is installed. 

Monday, August 15, 2011 2:15 PM
  • Thanks Ismet, but that didn't work - it really is invisible !

Monday, August 15, 2011 2:20 PM